Trapped | Short film | It was totally shoot under the covid-19 situation |

                                                                      #Trappedshortfilm #trappedshortfilm
 
  Here is my short film link 👇👇👇

    In these covid-19 situations I am totally in my room and I have followed all the govt rules. 
    In these short film I want to you to show
    ( How a guy affected psychology during this pandemic situation. ) 

Also acted by me. 
Concept, Edit, Sound Recording and Mixing, Cinematography & Directed by  Nishith sahasransu Ray. one man army filmmaking. 
#stayhome #staysafe #indianfightaganistcorona
               #IndieFilm  #indiefilm                            #Lockdownfilmmaking                                 #nishithraycreation                                    #Nishithsahasransuray