immersion of Maa Durga

               

                 
                                             #NishithsahasransuRay

 Immersion time of Maa Durga, when I see, I lost my soul & talk with Maa durga in a imaginary way. 🙏

Durga - who are u !!

Human : I am human
 
Durga: ohh mortal human why are u here !!

Human:  I am here to worship u & everybody is mortal after u have been worshiped, we will immerse u maa!!

Durga : (laugh) so how many days u are going to  endure me

Human : No Maa we are not tolerating you, we are going to worship u for 9 days & will also keep fasting for u

Durga : Really!! How Opportunist u all human beings are, A soul will now worship me to get my blessings & what after 9 days u will throw me away. Like you are doing with your mother

Human : 🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😢😢😢

Durga : Dear human, I am not stopping u for worship me, I am just make it clear that, i am present in all women heart, so first give them respect, love & your affection that will be the true way to worship of maa durga
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
                                  
                               

                               Written by
                 ~ #NishithsahasransuRay  
                   ~  Arpita andita Das

#Bhubaneswarabuzz #cuttackpujafestival #immersionofdruga #TOI #durgapuja        
                   ~ Nishith sahasransu Ray  
                                ~  Arpita andita Das